Hoping to find a local sub who wants to do...

Passtherum-and-coke
Passtherum-and-coke
Love the idea of doing my chores because you are told to? Being told what to do in your day? Being punished without pain? Then I have a proposition for you!

I've recently discovered a dom inside of me that wants to tell someone what to do in service of me. We will do it my way.

Punishments would include pushing you to spank me (if you are not excited by that), listening to me masturbate while you do chores, taking care of me (brushing my hair, painting my nails, giving massages that are not reciprocated, etc), and others. I am not comfortable with direct degradation/humiliation, but I am very critical as a person and will be happy to tell you when you do it wrong.

Boundaries are mandatory, from both sides.

Just trying to see if anyone actually likes this kind of thing. I'm awakening into a new sense of self and just want to know if anyone would even consider it.
Hi hi I mistress I love the sound of you I would love you to take me as your slave boy I would love to consider your proposition my mistress I love everything you just said on your message I am down with all that I would love you to push me about dominate me abuse me and vice versa if you are interested give me a call or message me I have a nice high sex fetish I would love to clean your feet with my tongue and your ass vagina Anything and everything I am open minded to specially for you darling
El Padre
El Padre
Absolutely! This sounds hot and I live to please!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum