Alod Roxe
Alod Roxe
❀
Brittanysmith
Brittanysmith
+1 4*****9
Global_mirza
Global_mirza
Hey Provocative Bumblebee πŸ˜‹πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯ let’s eat Sarcasm in breakfast , puns for lunch and our dinner raw with cheese & wine πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯😎... anyways what do you miss the most in these Pandemic times ?.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹....
And Yes how had you changed in the recent Pandemic times of Covid-19?… what is your biggest regret so far in life ?…. What hobbies you would like to get into if you had the money and the time ?…
Being a True non judgmental non stereotyping non patriarchal Hedonist Livsnjutare Polyamorous Salacious Kinky Nudist
Cynophilist Hodophile Automotive Cinemaphile Sarcasm Freak Meme Connoisseur Enthusiast Sportsperson firm believer in KARMA Single Male based in Delhi and I love wise mature woman who can Talk straight to me!..

And yes there is LUST, and their is LOVE. But there’s also life between the two !!!...

I hate small talks ... How bout your Early Life - Family - How your Soul Bruised (Rise & Fall) - Relationships - Work - Sex & Alcohol - Present Life I wana talk about atoms, death, aliens , your travel /places visited, intellect , the meaning of life , the lies you have told , your flaws , your fav perfume , what keeps you up at night ,your insecurity & fears. I like people with depth and candidness !!!...

You can reach me at
Whatsapp :-

+9*****4

Telegram:-

Gl0bal_Baba

Well I’m not a Patriarchal Indian Male as I vouch for Equal rights for all to live breath enjoy their space peace and FUCK too!..
It’s better to be Real & Bitter Rather to be Sweet & Fake!...

And YES Making out is not a crime, it is a means of communication, to have satisfaction and pleasure of your genes senses organs body heart mind n soul!.. it’s is the oldest hobby & pleasure in the world. So fuck timelessly and mercilessly whenever and wherever duty calls you... Fuck my dear... Fuck Harder & Deeper & Fuck to the Core but Fuck responsibly πŸ”₯

I had experienced sex is easy to get, intimacy is hard to find. Yes, intimacy is hard to find and harder to maintain.. I would like to experience our dark vivid and intense side together with open clandestine and mutual intimate and compatible understanding and let’s get connected and see at what frequency our wavelengths intersect with each other ! πŸ”₯ ... cheersπŸ₯³
Dafnoni
Dafnoni
Am very ready.

Swingers  Swingers Forum