Hookup

Marialola081
Marialola081
Hello there

Hii there, I assume you know that I do massage. Where are you located? We can do it to your place or my placement whatever is more convenient to you btw you want to hear the offer?

Am available

What's your name and where are you from?

Nice meeting you dear

So how may I be of service to you?

Do you need me Incall or Outcall

How long do you want me?

My nuru offers, Japanese Erotic using full body contact, sliding nude body over nude body indulge in perfect relaxation with me. Where I rub my nude body to your body so now you know I don’t do free service just let me know if you’re here for a real deal..

Incall: 30mins-$100, 1hr-$150, 2hrs-200, 5hrs-275, 12hrs-325, 24hrs-375

Outcall: 30mins-$175, 1hr-$225, 2hrs-300, 5hrs-345, 12hrs-375, 24hrs-425

Man I don’t accept cash for security reasons such as rape, cops, set up and harassment.

I was being set up last week while a friend of mine got arrested

So I accept PayPal, cashapp, bitcoin, Zelle and gift cards only.

I hope you understand!

You'll need to make a half deposit of the payment to book an appointment with me.

Firstly before we move on, I want you to know that you’ll have to make a deposit of half payment to make an appointment to avoid been assaulted and ripped off. Do you agree to the terms and conditions ?

The deposit serves as an idea of booking an appointment with me after I was assaulted after a session with a client, I started collecting full payment before meeting me and make an exception of half deposit to my first time client.

Oh I’m different I’m here for business strictly business no time for games👌
Marialola081
Marialola081
Hello there

Hii there, I assume you know that I do massage. Where are you located? We can do it to your place or my placement whatever is more convenient to you btw you want to hear the offer?

Am available

What's your name and where are you from?

Nice meeting you dear

So how may I be of service to you?

Do you need me Incall or Outcall

How long do you want me?

My nuru offers, Japanese Erotic using full body contact, sliding nude body over nude body indulge in perfect relaxation with me. Where I rub my nude body to your body so now you know I don’t do free service just let me know if you’re here for a real deal..

Incall: 30mins-$100, 1hr-$150, 2hrs-200, 5hrs-275, 12hrs-325, 24hrs-375

Outcall: 30mins-$175, 1hr-$225, 2hrs-300, 5hrs-345, 12hrs-375, 24hrs-425

Man I don’t accept cash for security reasons such as rape, cops, set up and harassment.

I was being set up last week while a friend of mine got arrested

So I accept PayPal, cashapp, bitcoin, Zelle and gift cards only.

I hope you understand!

You'll need to make a half deposit of the payment to book an appointment with me.

Firstly before we move on, I want you to know that you’ll have to make a deposit of half payment to make an appointment to avoid been assaulted and ripped off. Do you agree to the terms and conditions ?

The deposit serves as an idea of booking an appointment with me after I was assaulted after a session with a client, I started collecting full payment before meeting me and make an exception of half deposit to my first time client.

Oh I’m different I’m here for business strictly business no time for games👌 you can call me (252) 3*****5 or Gmail me on m*****[email protected]
Posting
Posting
Hi
Stacy
Stacy
Ok

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum