Goddess Ella

Goddess Ella
Goddess Ella
I’m a strict and dominant mistress I’m looking for a serious submissive slave to be owned as my property Dm me on Hangouts G*****[email protected]
Babygirlluna
Babygirlluna
Are you bi?
Misslina
Misslina
Dm
Roslyntstgslutslave
Roslyntstgslutslave
Hello mistress, I'm looking to be a fully sensitive and feminized woman who loves her slavery as a slave and your slut whore to make her owner and mistress money to be there for my owner to make sure that my new place in the world as I am changing and learning about the slave bitch animal and your slut whore who lives to serve as a pleasure slave bitch who loves her slavery as an adult preforming and limitless, shamelessly and completely obedient in all that will allow you want a woman who loves to be loved and touched by everything without being afraid to fuck for your love to fuck for some money to be used as a slave or women who is truly passionate about being my owners preforming property that will give up all that I can and will always give my mistress and my owner the love and happiness that you will want to see how much loyalty and intimate fearlessness shamelessly your slut whore needs to be a little bitch and sexual plaything that is pleasing and extremely comfortable to be used and fully sensitive and fucked by any person you want me to make sure their cocks and their pussies are all pleased and they cum completely and fully sensitive and very enjoyable as I have always loved to be so excited when my mouth gets a very nasty cum filled cock so completely down my throat and used as a sexual plaything that wants nothing more than to have the biggest nastiest dirtiest cocks pulse and spasms of all sorts of cum completely obedient to be so very grateful to be so happy and submissive with all my heart and soul
Koleeeee677
Koleeeee677
merhaba 3 ay gibi belkide ömür boyu köleniz olabilirim kölelik yaşam tarzı ciddiyim sınırım yok lütfen gerii dönüş yapın konuşuruz bilgileri veririm

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum