Deployed husband wants to arrange friendship...

Blkasian
Blkasian
Deployed husband wants to arrange friendship with nice guy in Groveport Ohio. Photo will be provided . She is not aware of me setting this up but talks with me constantly about being naughty while I'm away. She is 5ft 120 asian nice breast.
Jonamor
Jonamor
I am interested in seeing something up, if still needed
Taurusking
Taurusking
BlessBlessYa I hope I can help
Demitrius
Demitrius
I’m interested
Girthman69
Girthman69
Thank you for your service, would love to give her some service for you.
Mitchell D.c.
Mitchell D.c.
I be interested
Prince Albert
Prince Albert
Let’s become friends and see if this is something we can help each other with. First timer just fyi but I’m a giver and love Asian women
Biguy23
Biguy23
I think I would be the perfect
Biguy23
Biguy23
I'm close enough to get there within a couple of hours, the far enough away to where I can't be a nuisance! And I'm a very attentive lover, skilled at bringing a woman to orgasm! But the thing that you will like , is that I don't provide too much competition in the size department. I have a relatively small cock .
Biguy23
Biguy23
I love far enough away to where I can't just show up, close enough to service her as needed. I am very skilled at bringing a woman to orgasm, but the part you may like is that I am not very well endowed. So as far as size goes I'm SURE I will not be any competition at all.
Biguy23
Biguy23
I love to give oral and rim!!!! She will melt as soon as I put my tongue 👅 in her ass!

Swingers  Swingers Forum