How to organize a gang bang

Tylicious
Tylicious
Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you.
First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my friends, but I knew them in person before it happened.
The girl is a fuck friend of mine and I did this for her, she really wanted to try it.
Second, we went to a hotel, I thought that this is the safest place where we could have it.
The booking was in my name, so the guys couldn't find any pieces of information about her. They had no name, no phone number, no nothing.
Third, I asked them to put their phones in a basket next to the exit door, so no one could film or take photos.
I have also booked another room for her because she needed sleep after they left and I wanted her to sleep in a clean bed.

Everything went great.
Chagoi
Chagoi
Awesome sounds like you did it right. I have organized several gbs...if I can be if any help please email me
Eva
Eva
ok we are from europe in andorra but we stay in new york and we are a husband and wife of 37 eva and adam 41 years and we like to have sex in. 917 982 7905. eva y adam
Eva
Eva
Eva
Eva
*vaadam66**********
Denny
Denny
Were does one look to join or meet up before hand getting to know someone is a good idea. I have never been in one and it has spiked my curiosity

Swingers  Swingers Forum