Looking for couples swinger , 3some and 4some

Swingercouple Bisexual
Swingercouple Bisexual
Looking for couples swinger , 3some and 4some
Hello, we are Raymond and my wife Karina, we are an open minded and swinger couple since 2002, I love seeing my wife Karina having sex with other men and women, my wife is Mexican with a good petite body, her tits are big because she got The transplant, he's very hot, he loves to suck big cocks, record us and take photos when we have sex, I was born in New York but my parents are Puerto Rican, I'm a very hot person and I love doing everything in sex with couples in 3somes o 4some, I like women with big tits and they suck rich in the same way I suck rich too, we live in Indiana, if there are any interested people let us know, good bye
Saint Smalldick
Saint Smalldick
Hey bby you near Wilkes barre or Nanticoke Pennsylvania?
Nsun007
Nsun007
Yummy yummy, I will love to fuck your wife hard, deep and raw. Have you eat her pussy full of my hot cum , and have her ride my wife face doggy style as I fuck her and my wife sucks your cock. How about my wife eats your wife sloppy wet fucked pussy next to us as you deep throat my cock . I will love to fuck your ass as my wife and your wife sits legs open and we suck them off as I slow fuck your ass and cum in your mouth.
Layla
Layla
Will you eat my pussy
Nsun007
Nsun007
I will eat and suck on that entire pussy, clit, pussy lips and pussy hole for hours..
Kobel
Kobel
Here I lick the pussy
Layla
Layla
I am interested
Cafu179
Cafu179
I would love to join you guys and Layla can be part of the fun ♋️
Cafu179
Cafu179
Where you guys located?
Chaznpeaches
Chaznpeaches
We are a bi couple from south point Ohio. We would love to play bi with you guys
Chaznpeaches
Chaznpeaches
Come play bi with us
Robin
Robin
Yes very interested I'm a bisexualfemale
Robin
Robin
I've done 3 & 4somes men and women but I'm willing to learn more of pleases people and couples I love to drink and and do party favors and if the couples don't smoke or drink or party favors to get in the mood I hope the don't mind I will do in bathroom please respond
Tiller
Tiller
I'm close and open to get wild
Wet Wet 10000
Wet Wet 10000
Just give me a call I’m ready for your sexy ass 5*****8

Swingers  Swingers Forum